Kijani Winter Collection
kitenge, PUL, suedecloth, bamboo, cotton jersey
Kijani nappies are a unique, one size all in two design.
Due to the unique, handmade nature of these nappies the pattern and positioning may vary from the picture shown however the quality is exceptional in each and every one. The Leg Banding colour also varies from the picture occasionally.
Features of Kijani all in two nappies:
- Made with gorgeous, limited edition African fabrics with a hidden PUL layer and PUL leg strips
- Snap in soakers are backed with PUL for extra leak protection
- Covers can be used with more than one soaker before they have to be washed, making our system cost effective
- Covers and soakers are an adjustable, one size design to fit most babies between 10 and 40 pounds
- Stay dry, super soft suedecloth is used to line the covers and top the soakers, allowing your baby to be dry and comfortable even when the soaker is wet
- Loose elastics on the sides of the soakers add extra protection to keep the covers clean and dry so they can be used with more than one soaker
- Soakers are made with all natural fabrics - bamboo and unbleached, undyed cotton jersey grown in Uganda without chemicals
Kijani is a social business based in Kampala, Uganda that creates unique, high quality cloth nappies and baby products while providing fairly paid jobs and good working conditions for Ugandan mamas.