Flexi-Fern little fern AIO with pocket
Our Flexi Fern is a versatile, easy to use nappy that can be used in three different ways
- A super slim fitting all-in-one nappy
- A super absorbent high performance nappy with the addition of the day booster which can be used in the pocket or snapped into the nappy
- An incredibly absorbent night nappy with the addition of the night booster which can be used in the pocket
The pocket and snap in feature mean both inserts can be used together if extra absorbency is needed overnight.
The absorbent core of the nappy and inserts are all made from natural materials and are of the highest quality.
The nappy is lined with a super soft fleece to keep baby dry and comfortable and it reduces the need for a separate liner.
The Flexi Fern features a double leg gusset to make it easy to fit and offers great containment. This feature also makes the fit more snug when all boosters are used.
Three sets of rise snaps make the nappy adjustable to fit babies from 10-35lbs.
- Outer shell 100% polyester
- Lining 100% polyester
- Core 40% cotton, 37% hemp, 23% bamboo
Please note that this nappy does not include any additional inserts. These can be purchased separately
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
- After changing baby knock solid waste into the toilet and put the nappy into a bucket or basket ready to wash.
- Please do not soak as this can damage the waterproof lining.
- We recommend washing nappies every 2-3 days
- Run a cold rinse cycle with all the used nappies before washing. A short wash cycle is fine for this if your machine doesn't have a rinse or if the rinse cycle is not effective. No washing powder is necessary when rinsing.
- Wash nappies on a long cycle using washing powder (not liquid or liquitabs) at 40 degrees. Little Fern nappies can be washed occasionally at 60. However, please be aware that frequent washing at higher temperatures can shorten the life of your nappies.
- Hang nappies to dry. Do not place them on a direct heat source such as a radiator or heated airer. Drying outside is best if possible to keep nappies smelling fresh and clean.
- Nappies can be tumble dried on low occasionally but again please be aware this can shorten the life of them.