First Fern - little fern newborn aio
Our First Fern newborn nappy is a brilliant easy to use introduction to cloth.
The First Fern features a super soft fleece ling to keep baby dry and comfortable. It also has an inner double gusset to contain soft newborn poo.
The core of the nappy is made from all natural fibres. This makes the nappy better for the planet, better for baby and is more effective than synthetic alternatives.
Cord care snaps let the nappy sit lower on a newborn's tummy to make space for the cord and allow the site to heal.
Rise snaps adjust the First Fern to fit babies from 5-13lbs.
Add to Cart
- Washing Instructions
- Newborn waste is water soluble so the nappy can be put straight into a bucket or basket ready to wash.
- Please do not soak as this can damage the waterproof lining.
- We recommend washing nappies every 2-3 days
- Run a cold rinse cycle with all the used nappies before washing. A short wash cycle is fine for this if your machine doesn't have a rinse or if the rinse cycle is not effective. No washing powder is necessary when rinsing.
- Wash nappies on a long cycle using washing powder (not liquid or liquitabs) at 40 degrees. Little Fern nappies can be washed occasionally at 60. However, please be aware that frequent washing at higher temperatures can shorten the life of your nappies.
- Hang nappies to dry. Do not place them on a direct heat source such as a radiator or heated airer. Drying outside is best if possible to keep nappies smelling fresh and clean.
- Nappies can be tumble dried on low occasionally but again please be aware this can shorten the life of them.