Fern fit - little fern aio
Fern Fit is our easiest to use nappy. It is a beautifully trim fitting nappy without compromising on absorbency. It has three rise settings to give a great fit from 7-35lbs.
Fern Fit is made with a natural core which ensures fantastic absorbency without bulk. This gives it a neat, easy fit.
Fern Fit nappies have a super soft fleece lining to wick away moisture and keep baby dry and comfortable. It also means an additional liner is not necessary.
The Fern Fit is a one part nappy system so is very easy to use. An additional booster can be bought separately, if used it simply snaps into the main part of the nappy.
- Outer shell 100% polyester
- Lining 100% polyester
- Core 40% cotton, 37% hemp, 23% bamboo
- Washing Instructions
- After changing baby knock solid waste into the toilet and put the nappy into a bucket or basket ready to wash.
- Please do not soak as this can damage the waterproof lining.
- We recommend washing nappies every 2-3 days
- Run a cold rinse cycle with all the used nappies before washing. A short wash cycle is fine for this if your machine doesn't have a rinse or if the rinse cycle is not effective. No washing powder is necessary when rinsing.
- Wash nappies on a long cycle using washing powder (not liquid or liquitabs) at 40 degrees. Little Fern nappies can be washed occasionally at 60. However, please be aware that frequent washing at higher temperatures can shorten the life of your nappies.
- Hang nappies to dry. Do not place them on a direct heat source such as a radiator or heated airer. Drying outside is best if possible to keep nappies smelling fresh and clean.
- Nappies can be tumble dried on low occasionally but again please be aware this can shorten the life of them.