Nappy Noos Insert
Microfibre, Bamboo and Hemp inserts.
We have a limited number of our uniquely designed and super absorbent nappy inserts available for sale during Reusable Nappy Week and our Secret Sale.
A lot of thought has been put into the material used for our inserts. We decided that a trio of fabrics worked best. Our chosen fabrics are microfibre, bamboo and hemp.
- Microfibre is fast at absorbing liquid but it cannot contain much.
- Bamboo is slower at absorbing liquid when compared to microfibre but it can hold a lot more liquid.
- Hemp is the slowest of the three when it comes to absorbing liquid but it is the most absorbent and holds the most liquid.
The three fabrics working together provide an excellent combination of speed and absorbency.
Our Inserts are compatible with other brands.
- microfibre topped bamboo (3 layers microfibre, 2 layers bamboo)
- four layers of hemp
The smallest insert sits closest to baby’s bottom but inside the pocket and snaps onto the hemp insert. When your baby wees, the urine is then absorbed quickly by the microfibre and then gradually by the bamboo and finally the hemp.
Newborn babies need their nappies changing around every two hours. Therefore the hemp insert is not needed when using the Pooket for newborns.
- IMPORTANT - If you choose to use our inserts in a wrap/cover and there is no fleece or suede lining you should ensure that you use a liner as microfibre should not be placed directly against baby’s skin.
- PLEASE NOTE - Due to hemp and bamboo being made from natural fibres it can take up to 10 washes for them to reach maximum absorbency.